[MacTUG] Observation about VPN and Skype for Business

Sean Speers sean at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 18 16:09:35 EDT 2020

Local (on-campus or vpn) s4b servers use a non-public globalsign root.  That may be your issue.

Have to install it:

https://wiki.uwaterloo.ca/display/ISTKB/Fixing+Mac+log+in+issues

I deploy a pkg that installs them to our managed Macs, if you want the pkg I put it up here: https://arts.uwaterloo.ca/~sean/gs-certs.pkg

--