[MacTUG] Word 2016 print dialog not coming up, OS X 10.13 high sierra

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 14 14:30:54 EST 2018

FYI

Discovered that there is a new print driver version 4.14.0 released Feb 8, 2018. I can’t find a readme for what was fixed, but it might be the case that the/a prior version had problems and this one addresses them.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/versalink-b7025-b7030-b7035/file-download/enus.html?operatingSystem=macOS10_13&fileLanguage=en&contentId=140474&from=downloads&viewArchived=false

I have downloaded and installed it and it prints fine. However it does report that the printer is out of paper when it isn’t.

I also discovered that the firmware on the printer is also out of date, not sure if that is what is causing the out of paper warning.

- Glenn