[MacTUG] Word 2016 print dialog not coming up, OS X 10.13 high sierra

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 14 14:54:11 EST 2018

Hi Mike,

I too had the out of paper warning. It turned out to be true as the printer was out of paper in a couple of the trays. It appears that all trays need to have paper in them, otherwise the printer is going to report it being out of paper ( in a tray ).
It might be possible to tell the printer that an empty tray is not to be used, and that might prevent an out of paper warning from appearing when the tray is empty.

- Glenn