[MacTUG] Excel - replacing soft returns update

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 2 22:09:11 EST 2012

Marlon,

Whenever I have to deal with this sort of Excel cleanup, I have always found it best to handle it via a macro. Using a macro gives me much better control over processing the contents of the cells and dealing with processing them.

If it is ok, why don't you send me the worksheet and I will see what I can do.