[MacTUG] Excel - replacing soft returns update

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 2 16:02:56 EST 2012

I found the char() function. You open find:
- type 'char(10)' without the quotes
- cut it out of the find dialog
- press the option/alt key while you paste it back into the find dialog
- voila, there is no visible character there
- hit find button
- however, prompted for all cells with no data 8-(

This makes sense but does not solve my problem. I have tried chars 11 and 13 as well with the same result.