[MacTUG] ical - booking rooms and inviting others

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 3 11:10:22 EDT 2010

I am following the instructions and examples on how to book meeting rooms and invite others in ical using an exchange server as my calendar, but I am not getting the appropriate lists of rooms and people, or their calendars.

I gather I should be able to see a calendar like this screen shot ( from a video tutorial )