[MacTUG] SMB Days of Deals | Dell Canada

Stephen Markan smarkan at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 26 15:35:47 EDT 2010

Sorry Steve but I can't let you knock Dell's support (despite the cnet
article!)
 The Dell Support included was:
3 Year ProSupport for End Users and 3 Year NBD Onsite Service - which is
24/7 voice support and next day on-site replacement or repair. And the
centre has used the warranty - Dell support really is there within 24 hours
and the systems are back up and running within 24 hours.

My time to them is free - it is called giving back to the community. For a
non-profit - especially in the current fiscal environment every dollar is
important.

Anyway that is my last comment because this isn't really MacTUG business -
but happy to debate with you via email

cheers
Stephen