[MacTUG] System crash and then

Ian Turner iturner at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 14 10:09:49 EDT 2009

I would guess hardware, maybe memory, maybe logic board???

any external devices connected? if so remove them first to eliminate
that possibility.

try "d" booting the original system disk and running diagnostics, or at
least, run TechTool Pro - you did buy Applecare, didn't you?

IST Techs have more diagnostics and have always found our problems!
Ian