[MacTUG] MS Remote Desktop Connection license expiry?

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 16 15:42:41 EDT 2009

Hi Marlon

Our instructions,

http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/services/wts/index.html

Look similar to what stephen has suggested. To my knowledge it is working when students ask for help. It is funny, it pretty much is word for word, but I do not think we got that info from there, I think we read about the solution somewhere else, perhaps they did too, ha ha.

Stephen, that appzapper looks neat.