[MacTUG] Mac Eudora POP to IMAP

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 14 17:02:14 EST 2008

Here is a bit more of a description of what to do...

On Macs:
If the Mailboxes window isn't already open: Window -> Mailboxes.
Click on the mailbox you want to resynchronize to highlight it.
Click on the last of the four icons at the bottom of the window; it
looks like a mailbox standing on a pedistool. Or with some wires
coming out of it.
Select Resynchronize Mailbox from the menu. (This is the way you
refresh mailbox lists and so on as well.)
On 14-Feb-08, at 10:56 AM, Dani Roloson wrote:

>>> I came across PC instructions that tell you right-click on the
>>> sidebar
>>> and select "Refresh Mailbox List".
>>
>> Right-click (Windows) usually translates to Control-click (Mac).
>
> I should have mentioned that the problem is the absence of the
> sidebar.
>
> Dani

Glenn Anderson
Client Services, IST