[MacTUG] MacTug Meeting

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 21 09:31:27 EST 2008

Hi All
We have our regularly scheduled MacTug Meeting on Tues. Feb. 26 in the
Dana Porter Library on the 4th floor. Dani knows the room number. I
never remember it.  We will meet at 9:15 am.

One thing I would like to talk about is arranging for Steve Hellyer to
talk to us. I am not sure when the March break is for schools and would
not want to schedule a time when a number of people are likely to be
away. I am thinking that if he can't come on our regular date that
perhaps we can schedule a special meeting time.

Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin       Phone: 519-884-8111 x 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N                E-Mail: rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Waterloo, ON    N2L 3G3