[FASS] FASS 2020 Board

Diana Skrzydlo diana.skrzydlo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:01:10 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I’m Diana Skrzydlo (better known as Dee) and I’m delighted to take on the
role of FASS President for 2019-2020. I love FASS and I am deeply committed
to making it a safe place where everyone can feel welcome and included.

Joining me on the 2019-2020 board are Company Coordinator Jen Farmer and
Representatives Chris Lolas, Matt Mustin, Victoria Robertson, and Alex
McVittie, along with Presidential Advisor Anton Markov.

I’d like to officially announce that applications for Treasurer and Creative
Liaison will be accepted until Sunday April 21 at 11:59 PM. If you are
interested in applying for either of these positions, please email
prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca with which position you're applying for and a brief
outline of your qualifications. Descriptions of the positions are at the
bottom of this email, or you can feel free to talk to any of the past
holders of the positions.

Thanks everyone for putting your trust in me. I’m looking forward to
working with the new Board and helping guide the FASS family in this coming
year.

Dee

P.S. Minutes from the AGM can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dj9AM9UikmuAse4Ex3NRJAYeJWIXQ8gSb1tEo_e6w-k

Treasurer is responsible for:

   -

   Maintaining financial records for FASS

   -

   Preparing a budget with input from the Board
   -

   Handling the reimbursement of expenses

Creative Liaison is responsible for:

   -

   Running the Show Councils - meetings, coordination, and responsibilities
   -

   Reporting back to the Board on the status of the shows [including
   debrief]
   -

   Selecting and supervising a Social Coordinator who runs activities
   during the show run