[FASS] Applications open for Treasurer and Creative Liaison

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 2 11:26:17 EDT 2019

Hello again!

Apologies for the extra e-mail, but I forgot to explicitly state that
applications for both Treasurer and Creative Liaison for the 2019-2020
Board are now open. The deadlines will be announced by the new Board after
the AGM (which takes place Sunday, April 7th at noon!)

This is in addition to the 6 positions being elected to the Board at the
AGM. Those elected individuals (along with the Presidential Advisor) will
be selecting the new Treasurer and Creative Liaison.

The *Treasurer* is in charge of maintaining financial records, preparing a
budget with input from the Board, and handling the reimbursement of
expenses.

The *Creative Liaison* runs the Show Council and is responsible for
coordination between different areas of the production (along with many
other responsibilities - they delegate a lot!)

Full descriptions of these positions are in the AGM agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gDojcaoxiXDFUcx1QkWzkpiXV4CFox8tmdYiBYWDGnQ/view#heading=h.41ackmbx5kuv
(as
well as in the Constitution)

Please let me know if you have any questions, or reach out to the current
members holding these positions. Their contact information is at
http://fass.uwaterloo.ca/boardshowcouncil

Sincerely,

Anton Markov
President