[Dd2015] UWMCC - Case Prep Workshop

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 7 15:26:31 EDT 2019

Are you interested in securing a consulting position for your next co-op or building out your case skills to break into the industry? Attend our upcoming case prep workshop on Tuesday, October 8th at 5:30 in MC 4020 to learn all the required skills!

Learn how to approach, tackle and present cases so you can successfully enter the consulting industry, or improve your performance during business case competitions. We will walk you through interviewer and interviewee led cases, the structure of a case question using qualitative/quantitative frameworks, market sizing, and estimation problems.

Please register at http://bit.ly/30PnrzF<https://bit.ly/30PnrzF?fbclid=IwAR187Xrkv5X2bvSstA0ggqwb2kmfN8ZShdmVgWXrYliBwxrpaySHZn1ZR2E>

Hope to see you there!