[Dd2015] LAZICC Local - sign up by tonight!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 4 08:39:52 EDT 2019

We invite all double degree students to apply for LAZICC Local!
LAZICC Local is a 24-hour, technology-focused case competition open to students from the University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University. On Thursday, October 17th at 8am, teams will gain access to a tech-themed case.<webextlink://On%20Thursday,%20October%2017th%20at%208am,%20teams%20will%20gain%20access%20to%20a%20tech-themed%20case.> Then, they’ll have 24 hours to prepare a solution that will ‘wow’ our judges and showcase their business savvy. The cash prize for the winning team is $500.

Participating in LAZICC Local is a great way to practice your case and presentation skills. Corporate sponsors, alumni, and past/present members of JDCC will also be in the audience - this could be your time to shine!

Register in teams of 3-4 here by TONIGHT at 11:59pm: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/72585504197<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/72585504197.>

Please see the attached poster for additional details.