[Bridges] The Bridges mailing list is moving!

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 9 17:42:15 EDT 2021

Hello members of the Bridges community,

The Bridges Organization has decided to upgrade its mailing list service!  Doing so will make it easier for us to keep in touch with you, for you to manage your membership, and to prevent abuses of our mailing list by malicious third parties.

In accordance with spam laws, and to filter out old addresses that don't belong on the list, we will not transfer your membership over automatically!  We require you to actively confirm your interest in this list by re-subscribing to the list in its new incarnation, hosted by MailChimp.

If you wish to continue receiving messages from us, please fill out our subscription form by visiting the following URL:

http://eepurl.com/httU3j

We will send one or two further reminders to this mailing list, to make sure you don't miss your chance to re-subscribe. We will then retire this old list in a month or two and start broadcasting on the new one; if you have not re-subscribed by then, you won't hear from us again.

Thanks for your interest in Bridges, and stay tuned for announcements concerning this year's virtual conference!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization.