[Bridges] Bridges 2021 moving online

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 25 17:31:19 EST 2021

Bridges 2021
Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Culture

Conference: 2–6 August, 2021
http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2021/

In light of the restrictions and challenges imposed upon us by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Bridges 2021 will once again be held online. We plan to offer a 2021 virtual conference that includes more live presentations, shared events, and social interaction than we did in 2020.  Please check our 2021 page<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2021> regularly for updates on the conference, and watch the mailing list for announcements.

Submissions

Our call for submissions page is available, with calls for regular papers, short papers, workshop papers, artworks, short films, and fashion. The deadline for submitting short and workshop papers is 1 March, Please note that you will be able to participate in the conference remotely, so we welcome your submissions even if you would not otherwise be able to travel to Bridges. We look forward to receiving your submissions!

  http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2021/2021-call-for-submissions/

We hope to see you on our screens in August, and we're already working on our in-person 2022 conference!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization