[Bridges] Final notice: The Bridges mailing list is moving!

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 24 15:47:12 EDT 2021

Hello Bridges fans!

As we announced to this mailing list on May 9th, the Bridges Organization is moving to a new mailing list, at which point this list will be terminated.  If you want to stay up-to-date with Bridges announcements, and you haven't subscribed to the new list, please do so!  The sign-up URL is

	http://eepurl.com/httU3j

(As some people noted, that's a mysterious-looking URL.  If it makes you uncomfortable, please visit the Bridges website at https://www.bridgesmathart.org/ and fill out the form at the bottom of the home page instead.  And while you're there, take a moment to enjoy our newly spruced-up site!)

This should be the final message sent to bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca.  Thanks as always for your interest in Bridges, and see you on the other side.

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization