[Bridges] Bridges 2020 and COVID-19

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Mar 28 12:42:42 EDT 2020

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we regret that will not be able to hold the Bridges Conference planned for Aalto University in August 2020.  We will continue to process the papers for the Proceedings as planned, so authors of accepted papers will have their work officially recognized as reviewed and published.  There will be a new paper cycle for the next Bridges Conference in the summer of 2021.  We are in the process of scheduling upcoming conferences and expect to be able to have a future Bridges Conference at Aalto University.  We will provide information about future dates and locations as soon as possible.

We are currently considering ways to allow interested authors and artists to present their 2020 work remotely. We will post any updates to this page and send them out on our mailing list.

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization