[quantum-info] Fwd: [int-cmt] Current opening at the Institute for Condensed Matter Theory at the University of Illinois

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu Sep 17 10:21:44 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Benner, Janice Kaye <jbenner at uillinois.edu>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:11 AM
Subject: [int-cmt] Current opening at the Institute for Condensed
Matter Theory at the University of Illinois
To: int-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu
<int-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu>,
us-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu <us-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu>

Sent on Behalf of Professors Taylor Hughes and Smitha Vishveshwara.

Dear Colleague,

Please find attached to this email the announcements for postdoctoral
position at the Institute for Condensed Matter Theory of the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This year we will have one
Gordon and Betty Moore Postdoctoral Scholar position as part of the
EPiQS Program on Quantum Materials. We will be grateful if you could
advertise this announcement at your institution and if you  encourage
strong candidates to apply for these postdoctoral positions.

To apply, please visit our website:   http://icmt.illinois.edu/Opps-postdocs.asp

Sincerely,

Professors Taylor Hughes and Smitha Vishveshwara

Institute for Condensed Matter Theory

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Janice Benner

Office Administrator

Institute for Condensed Matter Theory

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

2101 Engineering Sciences Building