[FASS] Honour Roll nominations

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Feb 17 15:25:29 EST 2024

Hello FASSies!

FASS’s 2023–2024 season draws bittersweetly to a close. I’m contacting you
all about one of the remaining bits of business: FASS Honour Roll
nominations.

Honour Roll Members are FASSies who “...have made significant contributions
to FASS for a period of preferably four or more years.” Please see attached
for a full description of the Honour Roll, including criteria for inclusion
and the details of the nomination and ratification process.

Is there anyone you would like to nominate? A special FASSie who, in your
eyes, has made significant contributions to the amateur amateur musical
theatre company we all love? If so, please send your nomination to me at
htbroadley at gmail.com by February 24 at 11:59pm ET.

---

FASS’s newer members may be unsure who has been in the Company for four or
more years. Therefore, the Board and I have compiled a list of people who:

(i) Started with FASS in the 2020–2021 season or earlier.

(ii) Contributed to either Waterloo’s New Faculty (Fall 2023) or Good
Company (Winter 2024).

(iii) Are not already FASS Honour Roll Members.

Allie Beldan

Nick Boyko

Thomas Broadley

Kevin Bruner-Prime

Ali Gothard-Huang

Hillary Graham

Shin Huang

Evan Jones

Audrey Lafortune

Anton Markov

Erynn Monette

Sameeksha Naik

Victoria Robertson

Evan Sauve

Michelle Stepanek

Liam Winckel

Have we overlooked you for inclusion in this list? Let me know.

Two caveats:

1. Strictly speaking, nominees need not have participated in FASS for four
or more years. You can nominate people who joined the Company more recently.

2. The list above only includes FASSies who were active this year. You can
nominate anyone from FASS’s history.

Again, please send your nominations to me at htbroadley at gmail.com by February
24 at 11:59pm ET.

Yours in FASS,