[Cs-female-staff] [WICS] reminder: lunch on Jan 15

biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 13 22:54:21 EST 2010

Dear all,

this is a brief reminder that there will be a lunch with Abby Goodrum
this upcoming Friday, 12-1.  We have some extra food, so even if you
did not register, come anyway.

Hope to see you there!
Therese

------ forwarded messge ---------------------------------------------------
Dear all --

The Women in Math Committee, jointly with the Women in CS Committee,
is pleased to invite you to a lunch with Abby Goodrum, the Rogers
Chair in News, Media and Technology at Ryerson University.  We will
host a lunch for female faculty, grads, undergrads, and staff with
Abby on Fri, Jan 15, 12-1 in DC1301 (Fishbowl).    Lunch will be
provided.

Please join us!  We hope to have an active and interesting discussion!
So that we can order the correct amount of food for this lunch, please
send an email to wics at cs.uwaterloo.ca by Mon, Jan 11 at 12noon to
register to attend.  Sorry about the late notice.

Hope to see you there!
Fiona Dunbar, WIM chair
Therese Biedl, WICS chair