[Cs-female-staff] [WICS} Brown bag lunch, Wednesday, Feb 3, 12 noon, DC Fishbowl

biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 29 03:22:20 EST 2010

Dear all --

Everyone (female grads, undergrads, faculty, and staff) is invited
to a brown bag lunch gathering for women in CS on Wed, Feb 3, 12-1pm
in DC1301 (Fishbowl).  Drinks will be provided, but please bring your own
lunch.

Please join us!  There is no need to send email to say you are coming - just
show up.

Hope to see you next Wednesday,
Therese

Therese Biedl                           biedl at uwaterloo.ca (email)
Associate Professor
David R. Cheriton School of CS
University of Waterloo                  +1-519-888-4567x34721 (phone)
Waterloo, Ontario N2L3G1, Canada        +1-519-885-1208 (fax)

"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human
race.  --- H.G.Wells"