[Cs-female-staff] [WICS] Brown Bag lunch Wed 18 Nov 12noon DC Fishbowl

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 13 10:39:14 EST 2009

Dear all --

Everyone (female grads, undergrads, faculty, and staff) are invited
to a brown bag lunch gathering for women in CS on Wed 18 Nov 12-1pm
in DC1301 (Fishbowl).  Some dessert will be provided by faculty and staff!
Also, drinks will be provided, but please bring your own lunch.

Come meet everyone and have a chance to discuss the issues that you
think are relevant to women in CS this year.  We are always looking for
good ideas for how we can make a difference in encouraging and supporting
women in CS.

Please join us!  There is no need to send email to say you are coming - just
show up! I look forward to seeing everyone!

cheers, nancy