[Cs-female-staff] [WICS] Brown Bag lunch Wed 18 Nov 12noon DC Fishbowl

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 17 11:12:32 EST 2009

Dear all --

This is a quick reminder of our WICS lunch tomorrow at 12noon in
DC1301 (Fishbowl).  This is a social lunch hopefully with some discussion
of issues for women in CS.  Please bring your own lunch.  Drinks will
be provided and faculty and staff will be bringing dessert!

Please join us!  There is no need to send email to say you are coming - just
show up! I look forward to seeing everyone!

cheers, nancy