[Cs-female-staff] [WICS] lunch on Wed 18 Nov

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 13 10:33:02 EST 2009

Dear all --

Many thanks to those (Jo, Lori, Alfie, Yuying, Leila) who volunteered to bring
dessert for our next WICS lunch on Wednesday.  If we each bring enough for 5-10
people, I think everyone will be able to enjoy some dessert.  If a few more
volunteers are able to bring some dessert, that would be terrific.

Next, I will be sending the announcement to everyone regarding the lunch.
I hope to see you all there!

Thanks!

cheers, nancy