[wics-announce] Research Showcase and Mixer

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 3 13:26:29 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow we will be having a Research Showcase & Mixer. If you are
interested in research, or interested in learning more about certain areas
of research then come out at *5:30pm tomorrow* (Wed, Feb 4) to *MC 5417*.
There will be snacks and refreshments!

Current graduate students will discuss their research. Topics of research
include Cryptography, Security, Computation Creativity, and Privacy, and
Programming Languages.

Hope to see you there!
------
Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science

*If you'd like more updates/information from WiCS:*
wics.uwaterloo.ca/ (you can view our calendar here! more events coming
soon)
facebook.com/groups/wicsUW/
twitter.com/wicsuw