[QuIN-Lab] [QuIN-Lab: Group Talk]

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 15 16:06:17 EDT 2017

Dear Folks,

Please upload your Group presentations at the dropbox after correcting your
first version as I mentioned during the talk.

>From now on, we like to have meaningful, well-prepared slides for the
presentation as our group resource. Most of today's presentation slides do
not meet this standard. Thus, improve and upload the better version.

As I mentioned,

1. Receipt response to my email is required at any time. Weekends: I
understand slow response, but no response is not acceptable.
2. Journal club paper should be notified one week prior to the presentation.

The line-up will be:
- 5/23 Tuesday 5-6:30pm Justin(J) all rest (R)
- 5/29 Mon. 1-2:30pm Mats(J) all rest(R)
- 6/5 Mon. 1-2:30pm Zhenyang (J) all rest (R)
The cycles goes on unless the further notice is made.

Prof. Kim