[QuIN-Lab] [QuIN-Lab: Announcement] 2017/05/05 Weekly Cleaning & QuIN Daily & Individual Meeting

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 5 08:38:12 EDT 2017

Dear Mats, Zoobia, Justine,

Today we will have a weekly cleaning of our labs.

Mats is a leader to train junior members, Zoobia and Justine, who should
listen to what Mats will direct you.

I will have our Daily meeting at 5:30pm followed by individual meetings.

Next monday, we will have a term-goal presentation with the clear
objectives, list of milestones and project agenda timeline (details). Thus,
you all seriously prepare for the first presentation.

See you in the afternoon.
Prof. Kim