[QuIN-Lab] [Win2017] QuIN-Lab Welcome!

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 10 13:18:32 EST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention that in our group dropbox, I created
folders for each individual:

https://www.dropbox.com/work/QuIN%20Laboratory%20Team%20Folder/QuIN-Individual/2017-01-01%202017-04-30

Please create folders under your name if necessary. Some documents like
summaries, python codes, etc.. would be of a great help to other members.
Thus, I encourage you to share your work with others in this dropbox.

Sincerely,
Na Young Kim