[QuIN-Lab] [QuIN-LAB] Safety Training Summary, Lab Status, Email Response

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 13 20:29:19 EDT 2016

Dear All,

*1. Safety Training Summary*

We need to keep the records of your safety training completion in our lab &
RAC1.

Please submit your record of the safety training completion such as the
attached file (note that the name was in black.) by 9/15/2016 Thursday
11:59pm EDT.

*2. Lab status*

I found that some of you just left to take the shuttle, while the lab was
 uncleaned and the door of 1011 remained open.
This is unacceptable even though some of us were working in 1007.

As I emphasized at the orientation meeting, you should consider some time
to clean up such garbage (label stickers, barcode stickers etc.).
It is a general warning. Next time I will give a individual warning in a
3-strike system.

*3. Email response*

I told you that when you received an email from me, you should respond the
short receipt reply.

I really hope that you cooperate our lab policy.

Na Young Kim