[MacTUG] Anyone have a spare ancient firewire 400 to 400 cable?

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jan 7 13:58:34 EST 2024

Before I go buy one, I thought I would ask. I have a 400 to 800 but that is not ancient enough, haha. (I am moving some old crap from one machine to another for archival purposes).

don

Donald Duff-McCracken (he/him)
Director | Environment Technical & Instructional Support (ETIS)
Faculty of Environment | University of Waterloo
I acknowledge that I work and teach on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised and given to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.

The information in this message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure which is not necessary and proper in the discharge of the University's functions is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.