[MacTUG] iPadOS 16 and macOS Ventura arrive on October 24th and new iPad, iPad Pro, and Apple TV

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 19 08:28:07 EDT 2022

I did this and it was pretty cheap and easy. Now when I did it my air had a few years of MacOS life left in it but it is now a ubuntu mac and does the job as a spare device for watching crap you youtube etc!

Donald Duff-McCracken
Director | Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment | University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x42151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
I acknowledge that I work and teach on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised and given to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.

The information in this message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure which is not necessary and proper in the discharge of the University's functions is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.