[MacTUG] iPadOS 16 and macOS Ventura arrive on October 24th and new iPad, iPad Pro, and Apple TV

Mike Patterson mpatters at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 18 20:15:40 EDT 2022

Cool, thanks. I might try that out, I was expecting the cost to be closer to $200.

I'm still not positive I want to put that much into a 9 year old laptop on its last year of useful life (as a Macbook qua Macbook), but my original plan was to run this sucker til we were required to go back to the office, then buy a new one as a treat for myself, I just didn't expect it to actually last this long. It was beginning to be less useful as a laptop even in late 2019, it was down to about an hour of useful life at the time...

Anyway, thanks for the link Devon, and to all for other advice!

Mike

--
Mike Patterson - pronouns he/him - Manager, Information Security Operations
Information Security Services, University of Waterloo
Alternatively, soc at uwaterloo.ca