[MacTUG] WatITis 2022 Registration Reminder - Closes End of Day November 24, 2022

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 23 10:55:07 EST 2022

[University of Waterloo]

Good morning,

Just a reminder that the registration deadline for WatITis 2022<https://portal.uwaterloo.ca/#/events/e518/registration> is fast approaching.  The registration will be closing at the end of day tomorrow (November 24, 2022).  If you have already registered and have any dietary restrictions, please update your registration by the end of day tomorrow as well.

For detailed session information please visit the WatITis website<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/sessions-2022>

Nathan Lee<mailto:n4lee at uwaterloo.ca>, Ryan Goggin<mailto:ryan.goggin at uwaterloo.ca> & Pavol Chvala<mailto:pavol.chvala at uwaterloo.ca>

Chairs, WatITis Committee

The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. This message is being sent through your departmental mailing list. If you would like to continue to receive our mailings, please verify you are on our mailing list.

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/university.waterloo/>

[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/uofwaterloo/?hl=en>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/UWaterloo>

[LinkedIn]<https://ca.linkedin.com/school/uwaterloo/>

University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1

[https://uwaterloo.ca/sites/uwaterloo.ca/themes/uw_home_theme/images/rwd-home/uwaterloo-logo.svg]<https://uwaterloo.ca/>