[MacTUG] WatITis 2021 registration Reminder

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 22 09:46:53 EST 2021

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7CB6F.495D7930]

WatITis 2021 registration is open!

The 19th annual WatITis conference will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday, December 8th, 2021. Registration is now open<https://portal.uwaterloo.ca/#/events/e386/registration> and will remain open until Thursday, Nov 25th, 2021. Sign up early to get a spot in your favourite sessions! On the registration page, University of Waterloo employees will need to log in before registering.

Network with other IT professionals and learn more about information technology initiatives at the University of Waterloo. Hear from a variety of presenters including two keynote speakers:

  *   Cat Coode - founder of Binary Tattoo, one of Canada's Top 20 Women in Cybersecurity 2021
  *   Professor Mark Giesbrecht - Waterloo's Dean of Mathematics, founding member of the Ontario Research Centre for Computer Algebra