[MacTUG] Software Update - MacOS Big Sur & Safari 14.0.1

jjohnston at uwaterloo.ca jjohnston at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 13 09:03:07 EST 2020

Apple also quietly released patches for Mojave and High Sierra yesterday
(probably the same 0-day Kernel vulns that they patched in Catalina
last week).  The release of Big Sur also signals the end of support for
High Sierra (assuming Apple maintains their previous support model).
Maybe with people working from home they'll extend support a bit longer.

Jim