[MacTUG] Borrow a thunderbolt 3 to 2 connector? SOLVED!

Don Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 28 10:54:30 EST 2020

Thanks to Lawrence and Dani who reached out about this.

I have solved the issue – not be finding a thunderbolt 3/2 adapter but by finding a really good use for it on a mac mini (that is being used for graphics) that has a thunderbolt 2 port. So all is now good.

Again, thanks folks for the offers and help!
don

------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Interim Director
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
I acknowledge that I work and teach on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised and given to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.

The information in this message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure which is not necessary and proper in the discharge of the University's functions is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.