[MacTUG] Bootcamp with Windows 10 Education?

Keith Peck kdpeck at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 16 14:24:07 EDT 2019

Hi Trevor,
Did you, or the person trying this complete the Bootcamp steps in the proper order?

Pre-Windows install in Mac OS; the Windows support software is supposed to be saved onto a MS-DOS (FAT) formatted USB stick (16GB or larger) so that the hardware drivers like Ethernet, video, sound, etc. can be installed from the USB stick when prompted, and are not actually downloaded from the internet by Windows.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204923

Keith