[MacTUG] SAP/macOS-enterprise-privileges: For Mac users in an Enterprise environment

Edward Chrzanowski edward.chrzanowski at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 19 09:55:46 EST 2019

Would not "Sudo" be more secure?  We have a case where the students

need admin privileges to install modules in an App.  In particular - Android

Studio is used in a course and we are not sure which modules are needed.

Not sure if Privileges.app can be app-specific on a lab machine.  If it can

then it would be useful to consider it.