[MacTUG] Things to Do

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 15 13:39:51 EDT 2019

We can have people either choose to join themselves or I can add them if they let me know they want on it.

- Glenn

On Jul 15, 2019, at 1:24 PM, Donald Duff-McCracken <dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca>> wrote:

Lastly, Glenn I believe you set up a mailing list for Mac MDM related stuff. I am not sure if the list of interested parties was fully flushed out. Can I suggest people who are interested in being on this list email you and we can move this topic on to it? There are a lot of folks on Mactug that likely do not need/want to be bothered with DEP-related granular details of our migration etc.