[MacTUG] Upgraded to Apple School manager

Jim Johnston jjohnston at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 8 12:19:22 EDT 2019

Yes, I mentioned the same thing to Dani this morning.
I hope Locations will solve the problem.

BTW, I also noticed that on certain screens you can see live updates
made by other users.  E.g. I had that setting screen open and saw it
change back to none.

Lastly, if you are looking to download all of your Macs' serial numbers
go to:
   Settings -> (MDM Servers) [click on your server]

In the right pane there is a 'Download' button.
I don't know why they wouldn't put it under 'Device Assignments'.

Jim