[MacTUG] Upgraded to Apple School manager

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 8 11:54:32 EDT 2019

Ouch! Well it is not the default any more as I set it to none! That is a bad design and us Device Admins should not have that power!

Glenn and Cassie are going to look into the “Locations” functionality as that might make things more granular.

Thanks for pointing this out Jim!

don

------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Interim Director
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
I acknowledge that I work and teach on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised and given to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.

The information in this message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure which is not necessary and proper in the discharge of the University's functions is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.  Thank you.