[MacTUG] Screen unlocking bug in Mojave

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 1 14:56:23 EDT 2019

Hi Jim,

I did a search and found that there were people reporting issues with DisplayLink and the beta version of 10.14.4 that sound somewhat similar. The version of DisplayLink that was mentioned was 5, but not sure if it is the latest one.

The latest DisplayLink software is 5.1 https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?id=1302