[MacTUG] Microsoft Remote Desktop 10

Keith Peck kdpeck at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 1 16:40:39 EDT 2018

Hi Dani,
I did a quick test this afternoon and the two problems that caused network problems (creating a new RDP profile and disconnecting from a RDP session) didn’t cause me to lose my wired network (due to the port being automatically disabled for 30 seconds due to excessive scanning) when I tried it today.

When I checked my Remote Desktop version it is now listed as 10.2.2 (1291). The version I was using when the problem was noticed was 10.1.8 (983).

I’ll do some more checking, but I’m cautiously optimistic.

Keith