[MacTUG] Fix a few; break a few.

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 17 10:51:00 EDT 2018

Ya it sounds like the 23bit stuff will still work (Adobe CS3, I’m lookin’ at you!) but with the messages that started with High Sierra are going to get harsher! I hope that some clever person (derflounder, I’m now lookin at you!) will find a way to kill that message

Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.