[MacTUG] OSX/MaMi Malware Hijacks DNS, Takes Screenshots, More - The Mac Observer

Mike Patterson mpatterson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 17 10:52:28 EST 2018

Earlier this week I started looking to see if I saw DNS queries directed towards those servers; I saw some UDP 53 netflows, but couldn't find corroborating DNS query logs. I'll dig into it again as best I can.

Mike

--
Mike Patterson - Manager, Information Security Operations
Information Security Services, University of Waterloo
+1 519-888-4567, x47178 / mike.patterson at uwaterloo.ca
Security Operations Centre x41125 / soc at uwaterloo.ca