[MacTUG] Downloading macOS Sierra from the Mac App Store | Der Flounder

Lawrence Folland lfolland at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 13 09:52:39 EST 2017

This makes me wonder - can we mirror the MacApp Store - at least for OS'es?  This would do two things:
1) ensure we have ongoing access to needed files
2) allow us to download from a local source, thereby saving on external bandwidth and speeding up that access locally.

We do this for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions plus other software, see:
https://wiki.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/Mirror
https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/

Maybe MacOS files could be included?

Lawrence