[MacTUG] El Capitan Printing issues

Edward Chrzanowski echrzanowski at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 15 09:25:00 EDT 2016

This is what we put in for a xerox printer:
lpadmin -p rs-public-mc3009-colour -D "rs-public-mc3009-colour" -L "MC 3009 - Colour Printing Only" -E -v smb://lydia.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca/rs-public-mc3009-colour -P "/tmp/macprint/ppd/rs-public-mc3009-colour.ppd" -o Option16=True -o printer-is-shared=false -o State=Idle -o Accepting=Yes -o OpPolicy=kerberos -o ErrorPolicy=abort-job

See if adding the extra -o options will work