[MacTUG] Thank you for attending the 2016 WatITis Conference

Jennifer Matheson j2matheson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 7 10:56:58 EST 2016

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFFF28.72E5EF00]

On behalf of the WatITis Committee, we would like to thank you for attending this year's conference! We hope that you enjoyed your sessions and found value in the networking opportunities with your colleagues on campus.

Each year we count on your feedback to make decisions for the next annual conference and would encourage you to fill out the post-conference survey<https://strobe.uwaterloo.ca/watitis/survey/index.php>.

Missed a session? Presentation materials of the talks can be found within the session information on our website<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/conference-sessions>. We will put them up as we get them from the presenters, so check back later if the one you want is not there.

If we missed getting the lanyard and name tag back from you, please send them to either Jennifer Matheson (EC2) or Adam Savage (Library), we can reuse them for next year.

We look forward to seeing you next year at the 2017 WatITis Conference and thank you again for your ongoing support and attendance!

Sincerely,

Jenn Matheson and Adam Savage
Co-chairs of WatITis 2016